Published on Wednesday, 03 February 2016 16:32
Hello Whitewater Ontario Club Affiliates;
Whitewater Ontario wants to hear from you “The Clubs” in 2016. WO has a new
team of volunteers bringing new ideas to the WO model. Newly elected WO Vice
President Dave Gillespie would like to sit down individually with
representatives of each club at their convenience to hear how you would like to
see WO support paddling in Ontario. If this is of interest to your club or
paddlers in your club please contact Cale Reeder and Dave Gillespie to set up a
meeting date and time. Details are below.
• Meetings are to be set up online using Go To Meeting. WO can assist with this
• Meetings are to take place in February and early March
• Please limit your club representatives to 5 or less attendees (please speak
for your club)
• Meeting times are going to be limited to approximately 1 hour, plus set up
set up date and time.
• If you are no longer representing your paddling club PLEASE pass this info on
to the club representative.
• If you represent a Club not affiliated with WO we want to hear from you too.
Please contact WO for a meeting time.
Please take this opportunity to contact WO and have your voice heard.
Whitewater Ontario Events Coordinator
Distributed by SiteGround